New COVID Safe Requirements
There are some important changes that will take place when we start classes again next week. These requirements are in accordance with Qld Govt Health Directives and apply to us all.
- Masks will need to be worn until regulations are eased. This is mandatory whilst attending all U3A noosa classes and activities. You will need to supply your own mask and it is important to keep abreast of changes so you will know when restrictions for mask wearing are eased.
- Members will now be required to register their attendance at classes with the Qld QR Code.
- The ‘Check in Qld app’ is displayed at Reception and throughout Michell House. We encourage you to download this app now. The following link will help you https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld#_customer and scroll through to the I’m a customer link.
- If you don’t have a smart phone, you may get someone else to sign you in on their app
- For those that don’t have an alternative, register at Reception using our ‘Business Check in’ facility.
The QR Code registration only needs to be done once per day. It is not necessary to sign in on the QR Code for each class on that day. You will however still need to register your attendance in the normal way on your class sheet.
- All other Covid Safe requirements, such as physical distancing and cleaning/sanitising, will remain in place.
We appreciate your help and co-operation in keeping us all safe.