The Management Committee met this morning and formulated a contingency plan in response to the escalating COVID situation.
The following arrangements will now be in place:
– Open Day has been CANCELLED.
– Resumption of classes has been POSTPONED until week beginning Monday 14 February. This of course is contingent on the situation improving and will be reviewed again in the first week in February. It may well be that we need to delay further.
– Rules regarding Double vaccination, mask wearing and physical distancing all still apply.
– Reception will now re-open on Monday 31 January for the hours of 9am -12pm weekdays. Again, this may change.